Everest Base Camp Trek (5364m (5555m) Kalapathar)
Everest Base Camp Trek (16 days)
The highlight of Lukla -Namchebazar-Tangboche-Dingboche-Labuche-Ebc-Kalapather-Lukla Trekking
- Duration: 17 Day
- Type of Trek: Tea House
- Activities: Trekking, Culture Tours
- No of pax:1 to 30
- Max Altitude: 5554 m.
- Mode of travel: Land and flight Transportation
- Best Month: September/October/November/ March/April/May
- All Hotel airports transfer as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu Hotel two nights with breakfast and bed and breakfast plan.
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight tickets for clients & guide
- Best available lodge and tea house accommodation during the trek
- All food; Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trekking
- Domestic flights and exit taxes
- A trekking or hiking leader - Fluent English speaking, experienced, knowledgeable with assistant trek guide (4 hikers:1 assistant guide) and needed Sherpa porters (2 trekkers:1 porter) together with their payments, assurance, gears, foods and accommodations.
- All necessary national park fees, permits and paper works (Sagarmatha federal park permits and TIMS)
- Entire administration and local Taxes
- Ten all guide and porter salary and food insurence.Gov taxes
- Fresh Fruit after dinner every day
- One pc snickers or mars chocolate each person every day.
- 3 cup tea, or Coffee with meal B/L/D.
- Nepal Visa fees on your airport arrival (You should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size picture)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, hot shower etc.)
- Your Lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This also apply early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu than an above course.
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Tips for guides and porters /Donations
- Rescue in case emergency