Live Tour Guide
Embark on an exciting Changunarayan Nagarkot Day Hike Tour from Kathmandu to check out the mystic mountain views and awesome biodiversity. The great Everest view will be your energy-booster during the exciting hike. Visit ChanguNarayan Temple, a temple listed in the UNESCO World Heritage and learns a lot about the culture, history, and ancient architectured houses. Mt. Everest, Sishapangma, Langtang Lirung, and Dorje Lakpa are the beautiful mountain peaks you get to see if you are lucky and get a clear day. You can check out the sunrise view and an intensified sky from Nagarkot.
- Experience the old architecture and religious heritages
- A day of the hike, mountain watching, and fun
- A 4-hour refreshing hike to Changu Narayan
- Check out the bewildering view of Kathmandu
0 Overall Reviews
- 6 Hour
On the very first day, have breakfast at 8.00 a.m. Our guide will pick you up at 9.00 am approximately from Hotel in Thamel or any other hotels you live in Kathmand. Later on the same day, you will arrive at the Changu Narayan Temple after a one hour drive. Changu Narayan Temple helps you to learn a lot about Nepali history, old-style houses, and Changu Narayan lifestyle. Take a long 4-hour trek from Changu Narayan Temple to Nagarkot where the Himalayas look like white diamonds. Check out Langtang, Shisapangma, Mount Everest and Gauri Shankar's stunning look.
Your guide will help you learn more about Changu Narayan Temple's beautiful place along with the Nagarkot. After 8-9 hours your tour ends with a fun way back to your hotel. In the evening you will be welcomed with a brunch and get to rest properly.
- Pick-up and drop-off Hotel in Kathmandu Valley
- Fees (entrance fee, fuel surcharge, parking, entrance fee)
- Experienced, helpful guide
- Transportation (hotel pick-up & drop, car with air conditioning)
- Food and drinks
Cancellation is free if done 30 days before departure; after this time, your deposit cannot be refunded.
Good to know
Traveler pickup is offered
- Any hotels, please give us a hotel name day before the Trip.
- Returns to original departure point