Live Tour Guide
Whenever someone wants to visit Nepal and enjoy traveling in the Everest Region like never before, then Everest Base Camp Landing Helicopter Tour with Private Charter is by far the best helicopter tour option available. So what makes this private charter flight on Everest so awesome? Well, It actually takes less time. People who can’t go on a long EBC Trek can easily enjoy seeing Everest and make it their experience which they will cherish forever. You get to travel from Kathmandu to Lukla watching various snow-capped mountain peaks and the clear sky. The excellent view of the glaciers, lakes, snowy mountain peaks and high hills makes your jaw drop in awe of nature. Being the best and most liked sightseeing tour in Nepal, Everest Base Camp Heli Tour with landing is your perfect chance to visit Kala Patthar and enjoy the actual mystery and gorgeousness of the Himalayas.
- The best helicopter tour in the world
- Excellent vistas of the ever-soaring mountain peaks
- Take pictures, make videos and soak yourself with the ultimate beauty of the mountains
- Fly parallel to the Himalayan range and make your life adventurous
0 Overall Reviews
- 5 Hour
- Pick up from your hotel at 6 am, and Drop you to TIA.
- A 50-minute Commercial Helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Lukla Airport
- Commercial Helicopter flight from Lukla to Kala Patthar for 30 minutes
- A 15 minutes flying leads you from Kala Patthar to Synagboche
- Return from Syangboche to Lukla and finally Kathmandu which takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Pick up from TIA back to the hotel.
- Total Duration: 4-5 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Helicopter flight tour to Everest Base Camp on sharing base up to 5 pax.
- Landing at the famous viewpoint of Kala Patthar to take a picture and see the mountain
- Breakfast break on Everest view hotel with a closeup view of Mount Everest
- First Aid kit box and oxygen cylinder for an Emergency case
- Domestic airport departure taxes/fees.
Cost not included:
- Expenses of personal nature (Any meals, drinks, tips, etc.)
- Everest national park fees USD 30 each- Need to Pay Locally in Cash)
Cancellation is free if done 30 days before departure; after this time, your deposit cannot be refunded.
Good to know
Traveler pickup is offered
- Any hotels, please give us a hotel name day before the Trip.
- Returns to original departure point