Live Tour Guide
Nepal, as we all know, is a multicultural and multireligious country. Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal having UNESCO World Heritages. The perfect way to know Kathmandu and the history of Nepal is a full-day tour of UNESCO World Heritages. Visit Pashupatinath Temple- a temple that has so much to showcase about Hindu culture to you. A visit to the Monkey Temple and the view of Kathmandu valley from the top will bring joy and peace to your mind and body. Go on a tour around Kathmandu Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square to get a quick insight into the history of Nepal. Also, a great visit to Bouddhanath Stupa which is 11km from the center of Kathmandu is an awesome thing to do. All and all, a full-day tour of Kathmandu Valley’s UNESCO World Heritages can be your time to learn, enjoy, and have a good time.
- Visit the Patan Durbar Square
- Walk in the streets of the tourist hub- Thamel
- Watch the majestic view of Kathmandu Valley from the top in Swayambhunath
- Know the essence of Lord Buddha by paying a visit to Bouddhanath Stupa
0 Overall Reviews
- 6 Hour
The itinerary of the full-day tour of Kathmandu Valley’s UNESCO World Heritages is simple yet exciting.
- Visit Swayambhunath Temple
Early in the morning meet with your guide at 8.00 am. After that, starts the real ride and spend your time visiting Swayambhunath temple where you can get a stunning view of the capital. Spend an hour discovering the location of the supreme buddha.
- Drive To Patan
On day two, from Kathmandu Durbar Square, we'll fly to the rich Patan City of Arts for its cultural heritage and the arts. Tour temples such as Krishna Mandir, Temple of Bhimsen and Taleju Bhawani Temple for a day. See the ancient architecture of Patan houses. Then you'll have lunch in one of Patan's popular cuisines.
- Pay a visit to the Pashupatinath Temple
If you are an admirer of the Hindu faith, then you will surely love the idea of visiting the holy place Pashupatinath temple. It is one of the world's most celebrated and holiest Hindu shrines. Take a soulful religious bath in River Bagmati and wash away all your sins. The guide will tell you what is Lord Shiva's significance in the Hindu religion.
- Make your mind peaceful visiting Boudhanath Stupa
A 15-minute drive brings you to the 2,7 kilometre distant Boudhanath Stupa from Pashupatinath. Famous for its four pairs of eyes in four directions, it was believed to have held an everlasting watch over the citizens and their actions. Photograph the pictures in the stupa with your friends, and make lifetime memories.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kathmandu Valley
- Professional guide
- Transportation (hotel pickup & drop, air-conditioned vehicle)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to visit UNESCO sites (Approx.: 25 USD per person)
Cancellation is free if done 30 days before departure; after this time, your deposit cannot be refunded.
Good to know
Traveler pickup is offered
- Any hotels, please give us a hotel name day before the Trip.
- Returns to original departure point