professional Hiking Guide
English, Chinese, French
Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking package provides you with the opportunity to enjoy the scenic, natural beauty of the Himalayas from proximity in a short time. This is a great option for you to rejoice in the natural environment of Nepal away from the chaos of life in the city. This package is an ideal option for you if you are looking for a serene setting with pristine waterfalls, lush green forests, and hills.
This hiking trip has to offer the chance to witness the diverse terrain of Nepal as you walk across the trail around the Shivapuri National Park savoring the sight of different vegetation and wildlife. The trail along National Park is amazing with the amazing jungle scenery and the melodious sound of birds. You will be awestruck by the biodiversity you see in the forest of Shivapuri. You will see the majestic mountain peaks as you walk past the stone-filled, rugged path. As you descend to Chisapani, you can savor the sight of snow-clad mountain peaks. And the landscape changes to green foliage as you make your way to the beautiful hill station of Nagarkot.
- Amazing panorama of the Langtang Himalayan Range
- Fun interaction with local folk
- Understand the Nepali life more closely
- Savor the view of the sunrise as well as sunset
- Magnificent views of mountains from Nagarkot’s viewpoint
- Witness the beauty of Shivapuri Nagarjuna National Park
0 Overall Reviews
- 1 day
- 3 Star Hotel
We start early as we head to Sundarijal via drive enjoying the view of the countryside of Nepal. We move across the ancient city of Bhaktapur and enjoy the view of Ganesh Himal along the way. We see forested areas and green hills as we move ahead before we finally reach the entry point of Shivapuri National Park. The scenery gets more compelling as we move to the national park from Sundarijal. We walk across the subtropical forest as we hike to Chisapani. The national park is home to jungle cats, Himalayan black bears, leopards as well as Pangolins. We will be amazed by the sight of majestic mountain peaks in Chisapani. We can see the Gaurishankar range, Ganesh Himal and Annapurna range here. Overnight stay at a guesthouse in Chisapani inclusive of lunch as well as dinner.
- 5-6 Hours
- 2 Star Hotel
On this day, we walk across a path with marvelous natural scenery and views of the majestic mountains. We walk across the dense, green forest and several tiny villages. This is an amazing setting for a hiking journey because of the interesting vegetation. Nagarkot is a popular hill station in Nepal which has to offer a beautiful sunrise view among the Himalayas. Nagarkot being a vantage point, we can see peaks in the eastern region. We can also savor the sight of the valley of Kathmandu and the rich Shivapuri National park. The eight Himalayan ranges out of thirteen in Nepal can be witnessed from Nagarkot. These include the Manaslu range, Annapurna range, Jugal range, Everest range, Numbur range, Ganesh Himal range, and Rolwaling range. You can watch these peaks from the hotel’s balconies. Overnight stay at a hotel in Nagarkot inclusive of breakfast, lunch as well as dinner.
- 3 Hours
- 3 Star Hotel
Early in the morning, we make our way to the famous view tower of Nagarkot and enjoy the experience of watching an early sunrise along with the glistening mountains. After spending some time capturing the moments in photographs, we get to the hotel, grab breakfast and return Kathmandu. The path moves along Changunarayan and then we return to Kathmandu. We can enjoy our time in ChanguNarayan exploring the unique architectures and temple structures.
- Complete land transportation via private vehicle according to the itinerary
- Accommodation facility at the top-notch guesthouse in Chisapani with full board meals
- Accommodation facility at a three-star hotel in Nagarkot with full board meals
- Experienced guide proficient in English and porter to assist you with baggage (Covers their accommodation, salary, and meal
- Important permits, service charges and government taxes
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation facility at Kathmandu
- Nepal Visa fee
- Tipping to guide, porters, drivers and so on
Kindly contact the tour operator for timely cancellation.
Good to know
Note that when you move across the Himalayas, you get to witness a different lifestyle and culture so we have provided some dos and don’ts when you are trekking around the Himalayas:
- Smile and greet the people with “Namaste” or “Tashidelek”
- Make sure you walk in a group and maintain distance from other people when they are behind/ walking in front of you
- Do inform your guide if you want to try something new or different
- Inform you guide in case you need something for the following day so you can keep it in your pouch and the rest is carried by the porter as per your needs
- Donate to monasteries by contributing to the available donation boxes because they do not charge tickets to visitors
- Inform your guide if you feel uncomfortable when scaling higher elevation as to ensure maximum safety
- Do not disrespect the local culture even if you are uneasy with the beliefs and culture and never criticize them
- Do not capture photos of people without permission
- Do not feel awkward when people stare at you; they are just intrigued by new people especially foreigners and they mean you no harm
- Do not expect luxury in the hotel in the higher altitude region; feel gratitude for what is available
- Do not cause harm to the environment and local flora and fauna
- Make sure you do not give money to the locals because this can further encourage the beggars as well as children to beg
Note On Itinerary
Even though we stick to the set itinerary, the program schedule could be changed due to factors which are out of our control like adverse weather conditions, availability of campsite, strikes, health issues of members and other unforeseeable factors.
Please note that the trekking here is complex from a logistical point of view and some changes need to be made. The trek leader or guide will brief you about the plan for trek for the following day each time. Their judgments and decisions are taken into account for maximum safety and convenience while trekking.