Live Tour Guide
English, Hindi Etc
We at Accessible adventure are going to take you for a visit to one of the most beautiful and well-received places. Your tour would be incomplete without the Chitwan jungle safari tour; this is a tour to the lush green jungle of Chitwan National Park. This safari tour provides you with the opportunity to explore and study the different flora and fauna of the tropical forest.
The wildlife habitats of Chitwan National park can be observed either on elephant’s back, four-wheelers, through canoes or on foot in the company of an excellent licensed guide. The Chitwan National Park is home to a variety of birds, mammals, insects, reptiles, and plants and you will be able to observe a variety of these in the Chitwan Jungle Safari tour.
And if you are lucky, you will see the one-horned rhino and beautiful deers, money and birds. Many people have even claimed that they had spotted the Royal Bengal Tiger. Along with this, you can learn the Tharu culture, given that there is a Tharu Cultural Museum close to the National park.
- Scenic Drive to Chitwan.
- Tharu Cultural Museum and Dance
- Jeep or Elephant safari ( Choose any ).
- Canoe Ride.
- Jungle Tour on foot
- Elephant Breeding Center.
- Village Tour.
- Bird watching.
0 Overall Reviews
- 5-6 hours
- 3 Star Hotel
As you reach Chitwan, one of the Accessible Adventure representatives shall explain the whole Chitwan jungle safari tour program to you. Lunch starts at 1 pm, and we shall start the tour from 3.30 pm where you can choose among the elephant safari; jungle walk; boat ride. Dinner will begin at 7/8 pm.
- 3 hours
- 3 Star Hotel
5:30 am: Tea/ coffee time
6:00 am: Safari on foot/ Watch birds/ Elephant safari
8:00 am: Breakfast before another activity
9: 30 am: Excursion around Tharu village (The Tharu people are the ethnic group in Chitwan district)
1:00 pm: Lunch
3:00 pm: Visit elephant breeding centre
6:00 pm: Short briefing on the history of Chitwan National Park by our executive
8: 00 pm: Dinner
- 1 hour
- 3 Star Hotel
5:30 am: Tea/coffee
6:00 am: Bird watching
8:00 am: A hearty breakfast before you leave
9:30 am: Bid your farewell to Chitwan and return to Kathmandu/ Pokhara.
- Two nights in twin-share rooms at resorts.
- We have experienced English-speaking naturalist driver/guide.
- Food( 2 Breakfasts.3 Lunches.2 Dinners.)
- Bus transfer to Chitwan National Park and back to Kathmandu or Pokhara.
- 4WD and canoes throughout the tour
- Food in Kathmandu
- Any Personal Items
- Other expenses the above price does not include
In case of tour cancellation, you must let us know and inform beforehand in written to HopNepal; note that the following policies will apply in the event of cancellation:
- 80% refund in case of 56 days prior notice to departure
- 70% refund in case of 55 days prior notice to departure
- 50% refund in case of 41 days prior notice to departure
- No refund if notice is given just 28 days before departure
Note that no refund is available even if you do not make use of some facilities provided in the package.
Good to know
- Optional experiences are available on this tour for an additional cost and provide you with your finalised travel documents.
- Tips for waiters, guide or driver
- Pre and post-tour accommodation.
- Single supplement (Optional).