professional Tour Guide
English, French and Chinese
The capital of Nepal, Kathmandu, and Pokhara are the very famous valley in the southern hills of the wisdom of Himalaya. Kathmandu is the capital and major town of NepalKathmandu-Pokhara go is the finest Nepal tour for those with a restricted period. Short circuit walks or day hikes from Kathmandu or Pokhara gives more understanding into the countryside existence of Nepal. Pokhara which is located at Mid-west of Nepal which will stretch you attractive picturesque of Annapurna Himalayas along with calm lakes of Phewa and Begnas. On reaching Pokhara, you will be transferred to a nice hotel beside the calmness of Phewa Lake, with your interest to wander around the calm city where you can visit temples of stores, shops, restaurants as well as lakeside.
The tour could be adapted for 4 days or thirstier. There are numerous escapade sportswomen like Paragliding, Bungee cord jump, Helicopter flying to base pack and Mt. Everest rubber-necking flight of steps to see the Himalayas from both Kathmandu and Pokhara that will be assisted to you if you are willing to take part in it.
- Guided city tours inside UNESCO world heritage sites
- Beautiful Phewa lake world peace stupa, and international mountain museum.
- Stunning mountains views including Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, and Annapurna
- Breathtaking sunrise view from Sarangkot.
- Sarangkot hill station.
0 Overall Reviews
- 3 Star Hotel
After you land at Tribhuvan International airport, you will be welcomed by our office representative. As he will be holding the company plate, it will be easy for you to recognize him. Then after, he will transfer you to the hotel. At the dusk, our guide will give some update about our trek and directions. Overnight at hotel inclusive Breakfast.
- 6 to 7 hrs
- 3 Star Hotel
You will be having early breakfast for a long drive of 5 to 6 hours of the exciting scenic city in Pokhara which is located at Mid-west of Nepal which will give you pleasing scenic of Annapurna Himalayas along with calm lakes of Phewa and Begnas. On reaching Pokhara, you will be transferred to a nice hotel beside the calmness of Phewa Lake, with your interest to wander around the calm city where you can visit temples of stores, shops, restaurants as well as lakeside.
- 6 to 7 hrs
- 3 Star Hotel
A complete day trip of Pokhara is in store for you and we will visit numerous portions of the lakeside, and relish one of the most stunning panoramas in the world made up by the Annapurna Himal, the regal Machhapuchhare and other adjacent snow-capped summits. Early morning, we will visit Sarangkot for spectacular sunrise view, then take snaps of it so that you will enjoy from the very start of the day. Then we return back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, we will discover Pokhara city sightseeing to Phewa Lake, Barahi Temple, Seti George, Davis Fall, Gupteswor cave and Bindabasini Temple. Finally, we go back to the Hotel and stay there overnight.
- 6 to 7 hrs
- 3 Star Hotel
Early in the morning, after breakfast, we will have a scenic drive back towards Kathmandu by the transportation we manage for your comforts. We get lovely views of various mountains and cultural villages with stunning surrounding scenes on the way. We stay overnight in Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- 1 day
- 3 Star Hotel
After breakfast start for sightseeing of heritage sites of Kathmandu including Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swoyambhunath Stupa, Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Kathmandu Durbar Square (Hanumandhoka Durbar Square) as well as Changunarayan Temple. After Sightseeing drives back to the hotel and overnight stay in the hotel at Kathmandu.
Pashupatinath is revered as the national deity of Nepal. The Pashupatinath Temple, situated at the bank of the river Bagmati, is measured as the holiest residence in Nepal. In myth, Pashupatinath started living in Nepal in the form of a deer, when he saw the Kathmandu Valley and was speechless by its gorgeousness. Histories indicate the temple presence prior to 400 A.D. Pashupatinath temple, world heritage site is one of the holiest Hindu memorials in the world. This holy place is an attractive gathering of temple and memorials. Only Hindus are allowed to enter the temple.
Located about 11 km from the center and northeastern outskirts of Kathmandu, Boudhanath stupa’s massive mandala makes it one of the largest spherical stupas in Nepal. The Buddhist stupa of Boudhanath dominates the skyline. Boudhanath is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Boudhanath was founded by the Nepalese Licchavi king Sivadeva (590-604 CE) while other Nepalese chronicles date it to the reign of King Manadeva (464-505 CE).
The wonderful spike crowning a conical forested mountain, Swayambhunath Stupa is the most antique and mysterious of all the blessed memorials in Kathmandu valley. Its patronizing bleached vault and sparkling golden spire are noticeable from all sides of the valley. Historical records found on a stone writing give an indication that the stupa was already a significant Buddhist pilgrimage endpoint by the 5th century AD. It's roots, however, date to a considerably earlier time, long earlier the arrival of Buddhism into the valley.
Kathmandu Durbar Square (Hanumandhoka or Basantapur Durbar Square)
Kathmandu Durbar Square or Hanuman Dhoka Durbar Square is the plaza in forward-facing of the ancient majestic fortress of the former Kathmandu Kingdom. The Kathmandu Durbar Square grips the palaces of the Malla and Shah Kings who governed over the city. Other main charms are House of Living goddesses Kumari, Kasthamandap, the statue of Kalbhairav, the temple of Taleju Devi and so on.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Located in the town of Bhaktapur, Bhaktapur Durbar Square lies 14km east of Kathmandu. The complex consists of at least four distinct squares (Durbar Square, Taumadhi Square, Dattatreya Square, and Pottery Square), the whole area is casually recognized as the Bhaktapur Durbar Square and is an extremely visited location in the valley. Major attractions of Bhaktapur Durbar square are 55 Window Palace, Golden Gate, Vatsala Temple, Nyatapola Temple, Bhairava Temple.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s comfort hotels in Kathmandu with breakfast is our obligation to fulfill.
- 2 night’s comfort hotels in Pokhara with breakfast is our responsibility.
- Service of a tour guide will be provided.
- Accident and evacuation insurance for the tour guide will be done by us.
- Transportation by private vehicle will be provided for your easiness.
- Entrance fees, necessary permits will be sorted out.
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour will be taken care of.
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to the emergency hotline will be available to you.
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary will be provided.
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs) will have to be fulfilled by yourselves.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu is your responsibility.
- Excess baggage charges will not be taken as our responsibility and you have to sort it out beforehand.
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box should be with you for your safety.
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips are not included in this package.
- Expenses due to the flight delay, sickness other contingencies should be your expense.
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason) will not be our concern and this will be your expense.
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from Mountain) should be taken care of by yourself.
- Travel and rescue insurance should be handled by yourselves.
Feel free to contact your tour operator.
Good to know
- The cost for this trip is $ 299 USD only.
- Duration for the trip is 4 Night 5 days
- Accommodation will be in 3 Star Hotel / Resort / Guest House
- Altitude Height shall be 1650m
- All seasons are available.
- The level is categorized as easy.
- Trip Departure shall be every day.
- No. of people should be 2 or more than 2 for consideration.
- Activities in this trip are Sunrise / Sightseeing / Sunset.
- Mode of Travel will be Driving / Sightseeing.