This package is designed to provide you with the amazing experience of visiting the Everest at proximity. Itis the luxury mountain seeing tour by flight where you can observe the panoramic mountain vista with ease and convenience. Make sure you take this flight tour in winter from September to April as the sparkling mountains and the snow glaciers are more evident then.
The Everest flight can be of fifty/ sixty minutes long, and the plane takes off from the Tribhuwan International Airport. On this tour, you will get the opportunity to see twenty highest peaks present in the Eastern region of Nepal, namely the Langtang Lirung Peak, moving to Mt.Evrest and then going to the Chamlang peak. Now, the plane returns, and you will get the second chance to see the mountain ranges on your way back to the capital.
If you are keen about geography, you are sure to be thrilled by this trip in particular given a chance to observe and examine the landscapes from an aerial point of view. You will get to see amazing snow-peaked mountains, like the Cho-Yu, Mt.Everest, Lhotse and Shisha Pangma which are all above 8000 meters as you observe them from your window seat.
- Flight Operation: Everyday between 6:30 am - 8:30 am
- Close, magnificent view of Mt.Everest and other mountain ranges
- Witness Kanchenjunga, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Melungtse and many other peaks, glacier, and lakes
- Flight Duration: 45 minutes to 1-hour flight with guaranteed window seat
- Non-Window seat for a child: Discountable
- The airport at the time of check-in the flight
- Discount Coupon for group/individual: Available for a limited period, please contact us soon.
- Mountain Flight for an extraordinary experience!
- Once in a lifetime experience to explore the Everest region in a short time
0 Overall Reviews
- 1 Day
We come to pick you up at your hotel at 5:30 am for the flight.
We have a short drive to the airport where the flight takes off at or around 6:30 am as per the weather allows.
We drive you back to the hotel post-flight. The Everest flight will be completed by 8:30 am if everything goes as planned.
- Ticket for Everest Tour Flight
- Private car with driver to go and come back.
- The tax of Everest flight
- A service charge of a company
- Airport roundabout tickets to your home
- Food and lodge
- Nepal visa charge
In case of tour cancellation, you must let us know and inform beforehand in written to HopNepal; note that the following policies will apply in the event of cancellation:
- 80% refund in case of 56 days prior notice to departure
- 70% refund in case of 55 days prior notice to departure
- 50% refund in case of 41 days prior notice to departure
- No refund if notice is given just 28 days before departure
Note that no refund is available even if you do not make use of some facilities provided in the package.
Good to know
The above itinerary may be subject to change in case of unusual events like fluctuations in weather; and other political or environmental factors.
The itinerary can be customised to match your individual needs, and additional costs will be charged for other facilities and so on.