professional Tour Guide
English, Chinese, French
Pokhara is a major tourist destination in Nepal and is a hub for travelers in and outside Nepal. Every year thousands of tourists come to visit this city of lakes, Pokhara. It is situated in the Western part of Nepal. It is located 200 kilometres from the capital, Kathmandu and is below the Annapurna range. Pokhara is extremely rich when it comes to scenic natural beauty, historic sites, and cultural heritage. There are beautiful lakes, temples, panoramic hills, the vista of snow-clad peaks, and even caves here. You will get the chance to experience absolute serenity as well as peace in the environment of Pokhara; you can go for boating in the Phewa lake, savouring the spectacular panorama of the peaks like Machhapuchhre and the majestic peaks of the Annapurna range.
Pokhara is inhabited by Magar and Gurung people who are known as the Gurkha soldiers across the world. Also, the Thakali, Chhetri and Brahmin people reside here. Pokhara tour is a great opportunity to explore the natural and cultural heritage and to study the unique lifestyle and culture of the local people. We at Sherpa Expedition and Trekking make sure you have the time of your life at Pokhara with this tour package which is one of the finest packages offers at a reasonable price.
- Explore the ancient Gupteshwor cave and the picturesque Seti Gandaki Gorge
- Scenic flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- A luxurious stay at a three-star hotel at Sarangkot
- Exciting time boating in Begnas and Phewa lakes; road around the Lakeside
- Study the International Mountain Museum
- Spectacular view of the majestic Annapurna range
- Amazing views of the sunrise as well as sunset from Sarangkot
- A fun visit to World Peace Pagoda
0 Overall Reviews
- 1 Day
- 3 Star Hotel
You will be received by one of our representative at the airport when you arrive. You will be escorted to the hotel of your stay; you will be served a refreshing drink as a welcome gesture. You will then be briefed regarding the trip by the tour leader or guide. You can also put forward your preference for any last-minute arrangement if you like to. Overnight stay at a hotel inclusive of breakfast.
- 25 Minutes
- 3 Star Hotel
We start early on this day; we head to Pokhara via a flight. We can savor the panoramic views of the Ganesh Himal, Annapurna, Langtang and Manaslu peaks when we get to Pokhara. We go explore the places including Tibetan refugee camp, Gupteshwor Mahadev, Davis Falls, and others. We go boating at Phewa lake and pay a visit to the sacred Tal Barahi temple. We go to Sarangkot in the afternoon to savor the sight of the sunset. Overnight stay at Sarangkot at the hotel inclusive of breakfast.
- 1 Day
- 3 Star Hotel
We hike till View Tower early in the morning to savour the view of the Annapurna Massif and other snowy peaks as well as the sunrise. We can spot the Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri and enjoy the view of the Pokhara valley. After we grab breakfast, we prepare for our next stop, that is, Sarangkot for paragliding which will be an hour’s flight.
We visit the following places afterwards:
Seti River Gorge
Seti River Gorge is a popular natural site in Pokhara. You will see the river raging near the K.I Singh Bridge, Mahendrapool and Prithvi Highway Bridge.
Gupteshwor is considered as the phallic symbol of the God Lord Shiva by Hindus; it is revered and has been preserved over the years. It is situated 2 kilometres from Pokhara airport. It is three kilometres long and its entry point is near the Davis Fall.
Bindabasini temple was set up as a dedication to the goddess Bhagwati; she is the manifestation of Shakti. This temple is located in the middle of the old market. You can even have a picnic and rejuvenate at the park here.
International Mountain Museum
The International Mountain Museum provides information on the mountain folks, mountain climbers and the residents of the mountain. You will get the chance to know about the wildlife, vegetation, geology, history and so on from the displays at the museum.
Tibetan Refugee Camps
The Tashi Palkhel village which is situated at the northern side of the city of lakes along with the Tashiling (Tibetan Village) southwards are known for production and trade of woollen carpets along with other intriguing handicraft work.
- 1 Day
- 3 Star Hotel
On this day, we move to World Peace Stupa which is a Buddhist Pagoda Style monument. Early in the morning, we move to this site by private car. We can savour the amazing view of the Himalayan peaks including Manaslu, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna massif and Machhapuchhre. We can also enjoy the view of the Phewa lake. We go to the Taal Barahi temple by boating across the Phewa lake. We return to Kathmandu in the evening.
- 1 Day
You will be escorted to the international airport at Kathmandu by our representative after eating breakfast. You return to your native land or your next travel destination via a flight.
- Pickup and drop off facility to and from the airport by private vehicle
- Airfare for domestic flights for Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu (includes domestic airport tax)
- 5 nights’ accommodation facility at a three-star hotel at Kathmandu and Pokhara inclusive of breakfast
- Pokhara sightseeing tour with a guide as per itinerary and entrance fee
- Transport cost
- Office service cost
- Allowance and salary for support personnel as well as guides
- Meals excluding breakfast and lunch at Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- Airfare for international flights
- Nepal VISA fee
- The expense for personal items
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tipping to guides and other staffs
For cancellation, please contact us directly.
Good to know
- Do smile and greet the local folks with “Namaste”
- Do shake hands gently when you can
- Make sure you walk in groups; maintain a distance from people who are in front or behind for safety if you are alone
- Try any new activity only after consulting your guide
- Clear your queries if you have any confusion
- If you feel unwell or uncomfortable with your health, inform your guide
- Savour your shopping time if you are free
- Capture the pictures for memory
- Please do not be disrespectful to the culture and lifestyle of local people despite the differences
- Always ask for permission if you want to take pictures
- Do not feel embarrassed or offended if people stare at you; they mean no harm and they find you interesting
- Please do not cause any harm to the plants, birds or animals; be responsible for the environment.
- Do not donate money to the beggars and children on the street
- Wear culturally apt dresses when you visit the monasteries and temples
- Make sure you do not carry any kind of lethal weapons
- Do not feel hesitant to say no if someone tries to sell you something. No one is going to be offended if you say no; you can just smile and say “No, thank you”