English, Hindi, Nepali
The river, Trishuli is one of the most popular destinations to go rafting with amazing scenery, gorges and current to offer for adventure lovers. The White Water rafting in Trishuli is ideal for day rafting her especially for people who are short of time and want to indulge in a time-efficient adventure. This rafting adventure can be done around the year and is easily available from the capital, Kathmandu.
The rafting destination is approximately three hours away from Kathmandu via drive. Trishuli rafting is suitable for both beginners and veteran rafters and is highly recommended for first timers given the different current and rapid level. This is going to be a memorable experience, rafting amongst scenic forests, beautiful gorges and valleys.
- Beautiful villages, deep gorges, and fast rapids
- Witness the variations in landscape, vegetations, and culture
- Savor your time swimming in the river
- Relish the marvelous adventure as the river runs high and wild especially in monsoon
0 Overall Reviews
- 1 Day
We leave from Kathmandu to Charaudi at 7 am in the morning which will be a three hours drive. Upon arrival, we will be briefed about the details on rafting along with apt instructions by the rafting guide while the rafting crew prepares the important gears. We will raft for two hours after which we get lunch at the riverside. We will then enjoy the final rapids to reach Kurintar where we will stay overnight in tents. We will relish the delicious campsite dinner.
- 1 Day
On the second day, we will head for the water adventure after having a hearty breakfast. We will have a thrilling journey as we raft at the confluence of the rivers, Marshyangdi, and Trishuli making the current exhilarating. The rafting is completed at Teapot and you will be provided with the option to go to anyone three places among Chitwan, Kathmandu, and Pokhara.
- Land transportation (single way tourist bus and one-way local bus/ private vehicle)
- All the three main meals during the rafting journey
- Permit for river rafting
- Licensed guide with experience and training for wilderness
- Important rafting equipment
- Sleeping bags and lodging facility in tents
- Staffs for rafting and kitchen
- Accommodation, food, transportation along with insurance for the whole crew
Kindly contact us for cancellation.
Good to know
Class III +
Charaudi or Baireni