Chitwan Jungle Safari tour gives you a chance to peek into the rich wilderness of Nepal. Ride through the Jungle in Jeeps or Elephants as observe animals, birds, rivers, and all that wild Nepal has to offer! It is one of the most popular Jungle Safari and wildlife tours in Nepal and surely the one that does not fail to entertain! The Jungle safari takes you into the Chitwan National park, one of the oldest national parks in Nepal. The national park is filled with lush green vegetation, and in the forests are animals and birds, hiding from the human eyes. The variation of ecosystems that you will see here contributes to the variety of animals, plants, and birds that you will see here. And if you are a bird watcher, then this is definitely the Safari for you! Cormorants. Herons, Storks, Cranes, Falcons, Kites, Kingfishers, Ibis, you name it! Also, get a feel of traditional cultures if various ethnic groups as you visit multiple traditional settlements in the National park. Overall, an experience that is wild, untamable, and enjoyable!
- Scenic Drive to Chitwan
- Tharu Cultural Museum and Dance
- Jeep or Elephant safari (Choose any)
- Canoe Ride
- Jungle Tour on foot
- Elephant Breeding Center
- Village Tour
- Bird watching
0 Overall Reviews
- 5-6 hours
- 3 Star Hotel
As you arrive, check-in at your hotel. The scheduled program for the day is:
- 3:00 p.m Take a tour around the village and visit the elephant breeding centre
- 6:30 p.m Enjoy your dinner
- 7:00 p.m Enjoy the Tharu cultural program
- 3 hours
- 3 Star Hotel
- 7:15a.m Breakfast
- 8:00a.m Cannoning/Jungle walk
- 12:00p.m Lunch
- 1:30p.m Elephant Safari
- 7:00p.m Dinner
- 5-6 hours
- 2 Star Hotel
- 5:30 am: Tea/coffee
- 6:00 am: Bird watching
- 8:00 am: A hearty breakfast before you leave
- 9:30 am: Bid your farewell to Chitwan and return to Kathmandu/ Pokhara.
- Airport picks up- Drops and transfers to the hotel.
- Kathmandu Chitwan overland two-way transportation by Tourist Bus.
- accommodation in Chitwan (3-star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Jungle safari package as mentioned in the itinerary
- Elephant ride and jeep ride
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. (Guide and driver)
- Guide fares and taxes (Government Tax and office service charge).
- Two nights in twin-share rooms at resorts.
- Experienced, English-speaking naturalist driver/guide.
- Food (2 Breakfasts.3 Lunches.2 Dinners.)
- 4WD and canoes throughout the tour
- Meals (lunch, dinner) at a hotel in Kathmandu
- Airfare from your home country to Nepal (i.e. international flights)
- Nepal visa fees
- Your personal expenses for shopping, internet, telephone expenses, laundry, and other recreational expenses
- Tips to guide and porter
In case of tour cancellation, you must inform Himal Eco Treks and also inform beforehand in written to HopNepal. The following policies will apply in the event of cancellation:
- 80% refund in case of 56 days prior notice to departure
- 70% refund in case of 55 days prior notice to departure
- 50% refund in case of 41 days prior notice to departure
- No refund if notice is given just 28 days before departure
Note that no refund is available even if you do not make use of some facilities provided in the package.
Good to know
The itinerary listed is a guideline and standard pattern in which the Safari will typically progress. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. Himal Eco Trek wishes to tune the trip according to your schedule, so make sure you share your plans for the trip!