Live Tour Guide
Once you undertake the journey from Kathmandu to Chitwan your 2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour begins where you can discover Chitwan's wildlife, its history, variety of arts and tradition. In the beautiful periphery of Chitwan, you get the perfect opportunity to go canoeing, river rafting, and bird watching. The highlight of the trip, though, is the paranomic glimpse of one-horned rhinoceros and adventurous jungle safari around the forests in jeep or elephant.
Similarly, you also get to experience the rich customs and traditions of Tharu in the cultural programs of Tharu. Not to forget the fact, Chitwan Tour is also a perfect trip for families to come and enjoy in nature. Visit the National Park of Chitwan and learn about its history and essence without much of a fuss. Afterall your Chitwan 2 nights and three days are all about good food, fantastic transportation, and a lot of fun.
- Jungle Safari in jeep/ elephant along with Bird Watching in the dense forests
- The restaurant serves authentic Nepalese cuisine
- Canoeing and River Rafting
- Watch elephant bathing on river banks
0 Overall Reviews
- 5 Hour
- 3 Star Hotel
Reach Chitwan from the Kathmandu either by flight or by jeep. Our team will then escort you to your rightful accommodation. Relax and take your time to freshen up. After a few hours of relaxation, go for a walk to the National Park of Chitwan and discover its nature, culture, and the lifestyle of the people living in the place. You can also get the rare glimpse of the Rapti River's sunset. Walk around the town of Tharu with Tharu dance system attendance. You will be taken to the 4-star hotel such as Hotel Jungle Crown or similar to that.
- 6 Hour
- 3 Star Hotel
Next day we provide you with breakfast at around 7 a.m. Then we go along the Rapti River for the canoe. After this jungle walk, you can see the rare species of crocodiles and many more wild animals. After that return back to the hotel and have a delicious lunch. Relax for some time and again go deep into the jungle by jeep and watch wildlife and vegetation's real beauty. What’s the best thing about Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour Package is that you encounter many different mammals which add the beauty of Nepal. Later, in the evening, have dinner at the resort’s restaurant and stay the night at hotel jungle crown or similar to that hotel.
- 5 Hour
- 3 Star Hotel
Finally, on the third day, wake up at 6.30 am. Freshen up and have breakfast at 7 am. Shortly after that travel to the bus station for a drive back to the capital city Kathmandu.
What is Included in the package?
- During the trip, you will be given a jungle safari guide
- Two-night accommodation at 4-star category Hotel or Resort (Hotel Jungle Crown or similar)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (both way in Kathmandu and Chitwan).
- the package also includes taxes, tourist service charge, staff insurance, national park fees, and conservation area fees
- Twin/double sharing bed is also included.
- Single room is also available for a solo traveller.
- Tourist coach from Kathmandu to Chitwan and back to Kathmandu
- For the whole three days, breakfast is included
- Lunch is also provided for two days
- Dinner for three days and two nights
- Back in the Kathmandu, Lunch will not be provided
- Drinks (alcoholic beverage are not given)
- Tips for waiter
Cancellation is easily done before 30 days of your trip after you cross the time limit your deposit will not refund as per the policy.
Good to know
Bring the original passport or the copy of passport
Traveller pickup is offered
- Before starting the trip, provides us with the details about your respective hotels
- Returns to the original departure point